Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We had a pretty good Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately much of it, for me, was spent in a sleepy fog. Late night gigs Thursday, Friday and Saturday took a lot out of me. I don't really remember what we did Saturday. (?) I spent most of Sunday in front of the TV watching the Astros lose, dozing between pitches. But, Sunday night I was forced to move myself and we headed to a drive in movie in Tomball. I haven't been to a drive in movie since ... the late 70s. We'll be doing that again soon.

Monday morning we headed to a nearby lake and fished. I'm adding fishing to my list of things we don't do enough of.


One of about 10 she caught.












I'm shaving his head in early June.












Deb caught the most. Actually, I'm not sure how many she caught. But, we all know Deb doesn't like to lose, so let's just pretend she caught 10,000.





This awesome bird hung out on the opposite side of the lake for the first couple of hours.








These ducks attempted (several times) to get caught in our fishing lines.









When the kids took a break from fishing I gave them the camera and told them to walk around taking pics. Lots of cool birds and turtles and stuff photographed butt they think this is the best shot they took.

1 comment:

Erika Tysse said...

Love the pictures, wondering if that was the same place that we went together? Can't remember the name but I remember Jonah caught something.

Sounds like we will be meeting again. Can't wait! Have already filled Jonah in and plan on showing him pictures of Christian when we get a second. See you all soon!